We will be closed Monday May 30th for Memorial Day Holiday. All orders received after 7:00pm EST on Friday May 26th will not ship out to till Tuesday May 30. UPS will be making no deliveries on Memorial Day.
Sub solution is going onto 15+ years and this product still is one of the best on the market.
Sub-Solution synthetic urine the only synthetic urine that has a mix in hear activator that brings the urine up to temperature instantly. Sub-Solution synthetic urine also test just like real urine and is balanced for pH, specific gravity and creatinine.
This is the perfect solution for those looking for 100% toxin free and undetectable urine. Also, it's designed as a Unisex for Male or Female use and works for all known test.
Clear Choice is so confident in the effectiveness of their products, that the manufacture offers a 200% money back guarantee.
1. Slowly fill the plastic mixing container with lukewarm water (the cleaner the water the better the solution will work) up to the mixing container’s bottleneck. (review bottle illustration above)
It is imperative that the water used reaches is temperature. (70°F 65°F to is optimal)
WARNING: Do not open the heat activator vials or synthetic urine sample prior to use, their overall effectiveness will be diminished if opened prematurely.
2. Carefully add the synthetic urine sample into the plastic mixing container, screw the lid tightly and gently shake until the urine solution has completely dissolved in the water. This solution can effectively be tested up to 6 hours after it’s been mixed.
3. The Heat Activator is best used if your urine sample had cooled down to a temperature lower than 92°F to 98°F. It is best used immediately prior to the testing. If your sample needs to reach that temperature, follow instructions 4 and 5. If not, skip directly to step 6.
4. After pouring the required amount of the Heat Activator, gently shake the contents in order for it to completely dissolve.
5. As a precautionary measure, check to see if your sample has reached the proper temperature. (92°F to 98°F) Apply more Heat Activator if needed by repeating the fourth step of the instructions. It’s crucial for your sample to reach the proper temperature of (92°F to 98°F) prior to testing. (the optimal temperature is indicated in GREEN on the packaging)
6. Once your clean urine solution sample is ready for use with the correct temperature, remove the mixing container’s lid and pour the contents onto the specimen cup.